You’re the leader, but that doesn’t mean that you always have all the answers.
Think about how great it would be to have someone who could help you find a way to figure out the answers.
But how could someone who doesn’t know your business as well as you possibly help find solutions to the complex problems you’re facing?
By bringing two essential elements to the table:
- Knowledge derived from being a trailblazing researcher in the field of optimal leadership practices.
- Wisdom garnered over 30 years of coaching thousands of leaders grappling with tough challenges.
I’ve worked with leaders at every level – CEO’s of multi-billion dollar companies employing tens of thousands of people as well as nurse managers running hospital units with a staff of 75 and a budget well under a million. And I’ve loved every minute. Together we’ve learned a lot.
Here’s the kind of coaching questions that you can expect me to ask in our quest to help you achieve remarkable results:
- What’s your BHAG? (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal)
- Who’s best suited to help you achieve that outcome?
- What’s your resilience plan for dealing with setbacks?
- What qualities enable you to be at your best?
- How do you replenish your energy every day?
- What’s the meaningful difference you want to make?
- Do you want to break free from the critics and develop a support system of high-performers?
- Are you using your strengths to rise to the challenge of dealing with overwhelming demands?
Call or email me right now for a free 30 minute introductory meeting. I’d like to understand your challenges, and have you get to know me as well. You can learn to PROPEL yourself to be an outstanding leader.